- 1/2 cup finely chopped scallion
- 2/3 cup finely diced fat free ham (about 2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup Kraft shredded fat free cheddar cheese or mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
These delightful little snacks are packed with protein and each one is less than 40 calories a great mid morning pick me up when you are hungry. They can be eaten cold or warm. Anyway you eat them they are delicious!
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add scallion; sauté 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add ham; sauté 3 minutes. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add ham mixture, stirring with a whisk. Spoon mixture into 24 miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until set.