- 4 large green peppers
- 1lb of ground turkey
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup of fat free mozarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Lawry’s seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper.
- ½ cup califlower grated
- ½ onion
In a skillet fry ground turkey and onions with seasoning and add crushed tomatoes.
When it is finished cooking add califlower and put mixture inside green peppers. Top with mozzarella bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes if you use the tops of the peppers take them off the last five minutes of cooking so that the cheese can brown to golden goodness.
Makes 4 servings